Saturday, March 13, 2010

Liam is ONE year old!!!!

Well we all made it - He survived his first year -

Jill made a very cute little cake for him with a truck on it. He was not really sure what to think of the candle as it came towards him but he liked all the colors on the cake.

If he looks a little tired - well he might be. This is a Thursday night. My Mom, Jill and I had just returned from Colorado to find our house full of mold. Jill and my mom spent the first few days cleaning the house and dealing with jet lag (which usually takes a couple days). I was back at work right away so when his Birthday happened it had been a long few days prior.

He was still a trooper and partied all night long ...or at least until about 8:30. He might take after his Dad.

His first bite of cake was a bit interesting to him. He was not really sure what to think.







He loved his balloons and having all his friends over. And it was especially nice that Grandma was able be here - he liked that.

He also really liked his new SUPERMAN shirt. He found out that Dad had a "Superman" room when he was a boy so now he likes Superman.




"WHERE IS MY CAKE!!! And what is going on with Dad's hair? Seriously Dad."
"I'm a little tired do we have to do this now? What is all the fuss for anyway?"

"OOOO!! Now I understand."

"I'll be over here playing with my John Deere hammer while you guys all play with my Birthday presents."












"I love balloons and I love that my head is still as smooth as one!"






Liam's first year was amazing! I know we are biased towards him. All parents understand that bias. Here is a little slide show of his first year if you are interested. The music is a song by Coldplay - it is Liam's most favorite song. When he hears it come on he gets a big smile and starts to dance.

1 comment:

Derwin said...

That slide show made me tear up...man we sure love this little guy.
lisa